5.0

I was reading a terrible review by someone about Naresh Gehi's law firm. I am shocked to read the kind of rubbish is being spread.

I came to Naresh Gehi with my I-140 in a precarious state which another leading NY law firm said won't be approved. Gehi worked for me and he got the I-140 approved which stunned everyone including my employers and the other law firm. I have referred all my cases and my known people's cases to him and every one was successful. He has more knowledge than any other lawyer whom I know.

His office has decent, professional and qualified people working, and not minors, and they do a very good job with the cases since almost all the cases get approved - at least in my case. He is the best law firm to hire for any of your legal needs.

shomik2 wrote the review because of reliable warranty at Gehi and Associates Law Firm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gehi and Associates Law Firm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most competent and knowledge of the law. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gehi and Associates Law Firm and gehi and associates law firm immigration attorney for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments