This Lawyer and the entire firm is nasty. Just pay them money and be ready to hear lies, face carelessness, take insults and horrible things you can possibly imagine.

If don't know anything then her can easily make you fool but if you know something then it will be a life changing experience for you. You will NEVER EVER go to a lawyer after dealing with him. I SWEAR, I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS ON THE INTERNET ABOUT HIM AND HIS FIRM ARE EITHER POSTED BY HIM OR BY THE EMPLOYEES AT HIS FIRM OR SOMEONE WHO HE PAID TO DO SO. He yells at people and threatens them when you catch his mistake.

AVOID HIM AT ALL COST. HE IS A BLACK MARK ON THE PROFESSION HE IS IN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gehi And Associates Law Firm Attorney.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 20, 2017.

Comments

This sounds really biased and sounds personal and not associated to the field of law at all. It sounds like personal slander and that isn't cool.

My mom came into working with Mr. Gehi for her E1 Visa case and had nothing but great things to say about how he took care of her every step of the way.

to Marsha #1310449

And I strongly believe that you are one of the associates who is working in his office because his entire firm is just that slick!

to Anonymous Queens, New York, United States #1332082

Reviews are posted by real clients and not anonymous individual. If you are disgruntled in any way, please email me (at Ron@gehilaw.com) for an appointment to meet with me so we can discuss this matter.

I will do my very best to resolve this matter. All reviews on major sites are filtered and posted after review major companies.

to Ron_Slomin_H.R._Director #1353682

I don't need to meet with you to waste my time. I just want people to be aware of you guys.

The reason for anonymous review is that I do not wish to receive anymore threatening phone calls from your boss who uses his position as a lawyer to threaten respectable citizens. You guys are highly, highly, highly unprofessional.